2013-03-24

BINGO!


Šį kartą skrebukas gavosi šiek tiek "ramesnis" art journal stiliaus prasme, įvairovės dėlei patraukiau link klasikos :))) Bet visiškai be dažų - ne man, nes skrebukas tarsi nuogas atrodo be jų!

This is my layout for two challenges: ArtUgolok (schetch; I'm a regular participant there now) and Scrap and Smile (project the 5th element - AIR). As you know, the air by the sea is very fresh, lots of fresh wind and birds and feathers :)... When I was doing this LO I non-stop thought about ScrapMemory challenge "Я привык улыбаться людям" because these two people are always in good mood and they always smile, sometimes I even feel guilty, because I don't. I'm still learning to smile more :)).Thus, inspired by these words, I made such a layout full of light, positive atmosphere, just smile and people will smile back at you! Life is wonderful afterall!








7 comments:

  1. Grazu!
    Kiekviena kart kai ziuriu A4 formato darbeli is pradziu pagalvoju, kad cia tik priartinimas, dar negaliu priprast prie sito formato :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. patinka man tavo skrebuku stiliukas! yra kur akis paganyti :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Замечательная страничка!!!И фотография, и цвета, и детальки...очень гармонично. Спасибо за участие в ScrapMemory!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Очень красивая страничка, насыщенная! и в ней все гармонично:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Очень красивая страничка, нежная, трогательная-).Спасибо, что вдохновились нашим заданием от АртУголка-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Обалденная страничка! Такой фон, супер! спасибо от блога Scrap Memory

    ReplyDelete